Monday, March 23, 2009

Review of book "Win Your Horse's Heart"

I have read your whole book! I have sat here in my chair with my blanket over me, only interrupted by the occasional break. This book brought me to tears and then to joy. I have dog tagged the pages that I will reread. I loved the stories about Sunshine, Cisco, Dolly, and Slick.

You have written this book well and my congratulations to you for doing such a good job. I’m kinda glad I was sick as it would’ve been VERY difficult to put this one down! I look forward to learning more from you at the clinic in June and many other sessions after that.

Thanks Sherry for being a stabilizing force for me and my wacky thoughts regarding horsemanship. You really get it and it is very apparent-I look forward to the mentor/mentee relationship we can build.

Ok, just read “Trail of Inspiration for the Journey” and I am in tears. I feel like you wrote this for me. My first real trail ride as Cunningham Lake with Michelle was beautiful and without fault. It was magical. Your poem is that day for me.
Michele
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the last 15 pages to go before finishing your book, but I already know that it's one of the most important ones I've read. AND I'VE READ 'EM ALL!!!!!

I wanted to congratulate you on your enormous, significant contribution to the wealth of equine training/behavioral literature out there. My own personal opinion is that the reason there "needs" to be so many different "how-to" books on empathetic horsemanship is that the most critical first phase to those books is either always missing, or certainly nowhere nearly as well written and cogently presented as you have done in your new book. That missing element is the entire change in THINKING and BEING that is absolutely necessary before all the very best intentioned techniques can have any hope of effectiveness, let alone success.

I'm about to order 10 more copies as (necessary) gifts. I thank and applaud you again,
Corey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your book arrived on Mar. 11th and I have read it from cover to cover. Also, I have highlighted and underlined throughout its entirety. It brought back a flood of memories for me and I did cry where it really touched me. Presently, I am reading from the beginning again and find it difficult to put down.
Joan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished your book and I loved it!!!!!!!!! I am going to start reading it AGAIN!!
Sharon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment